Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine SMS and Sweet Valentine day SMS

Love doesn’t require two
people look at each other,

but that they look together in
the same direction


Can U count the stars in the sky?
Can U count the hair of a sheep?
Can U measure how many gallons
of water is in in the pool?
So how can u
count the love in my heart 4 u

I Love You.

To love without condition,
To talk without intention,
To give without reason,
to care without expectation,
.
.
.
is the heart of true relation

What L O V E stands for?
L = Lake of Sorrow
O = Ocean of Tears
V = Valley of Death
E = End of life….


Once upon a time
love and friendship
were walking in village.
Love fall in dug because love is blind.
friend ship also fall because
friend ship can do every thing for love


To walk is easy but 2 walk alone is tough,
being missed by someone is nice
but missing someone is painful,
being loved is secure but to love is insecure

my eyes when U look into them,
I love my name when U say it,

I love my heart when U love it,
I love my life when U are in it.

No comments: