Monday, August 8, 2011

Raksha Bandhan sms for brothers

My Dear Brother is one
of the most precious
gift sent by God.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.

If I can choose my brother in next life,
it'll b u (if u gift me a Mercedes Benz 2morrow). :)
Love you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

Sky is blue, feel this hue,
my love is for you Bhaiya...always true.
Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan

Thanks dear Bhaiya
for your warmth affection
&
ur understanding
May our bond of love remain forever. 


"You are the person who holds me in my bad times,
you are the person who dances with me in my happiness.
I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life.
I really love you." Happy Rakhi Bro 



Rishta hai janmo ka hamara
Bharose ka aur pyaar bhara
Chalo, ise bandhe bhaiya Rakhi ke atut bandhan mein.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest bro. 



My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by God.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to you. 



Brothers are like streetlights along the road
they don't make distance any shorter but they
light up the path and make the walk worthwhile
Happy Rakhi Bandhan my bro.

No comments: