Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Raksha Bandhan SMS Messages for sister

I am sure you are not going to
tie Rakhi for me this year and forever.
But let me tell you this.
You are my sweetest little sis
though we are not blood related.

Your love makes me feel proud.
And on this day I want to shout it out loud.
Happy Raksha Bandhan my sister.

Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai,
ek hazaron me mere Bahna(sister) hai...
luv u always.
Happy Rakhi..


I long for the day through the year
that you so ceremoniously tie rakhi
on my wrist and pray for my well being.
Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday. 


may this rakshabandhan bring your desire
 n ur dreams true.....
happy rakshabandhan day 
to all the sis in this world........


I wanna tell u the fight which 
we had earlier was my pretty way to express love.
Today on this day i wanna 
wish u a very happy raksha bandhan.
Luv u sis......

No comments: