Sunday, August 7, 2011

Raksha Bandhan SMS Messages

Scroll dwn
if u Hate me
i dont beliv
u're scrollin
I Hate u 2
Hate u
hate u
STILL
SCROLLING?
But after
our fights
I LOVE U
HAPPY
RAKSHA
BANDHAN

The warmth of Ur love is
all I need during cold times.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Didi.

I want 2 tell u,
during the times when we fought,
my love was in a different mood.
Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!

May this auspicious occasion
bring you all the prosperity
and good luck in your way of life .
Happy Rakshabandhan to you…

You know that you are the
most precious stone in the
collection of my secret treasure..
Wishing you very Happy Rakhi
and best of luck for every thing.

You are so cute,
daring
and adorable..
Can't help
forming a
relationship with you...
Please
Accept me
As your
Dearest and
Sweetest Behna
Happy Raksha Bandhan

Holi is colourful,
Deewali is lightful and brightful,
Rakhi has made our relationship POWERFUL.

No comments: