Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Friendship Day SMS Messages

Good FRIENDS CaRE for each Other..
CLoSE Friends UNDERSTaND each Other...
and TRUE Friends STaY forever
beyond words,
beyond time...
Happy friendship day

 In this cruel world it is very difficult to
 find friend with beautiful heart, pure feelings,
attractive personality & stylish looks.
 So learn to value me!
Happy friendship day

Before 3 days,
Before 72 hours,
Before 4990 minutes,
Before 302100 seconds,
I am the first
Who is wishing you 
Happy friendship day

FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive,
Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand,
Not what U see but how U feel,
and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!! 

FriEndSHiP iS A PRiCeLeSs
GiFt tHaT cAn'T Be BoUgHt Or SoLd,
BuT To Have An UnDeRsTaNdiNg
FriEnd iS FaR MoRe WoRtH tHaN GoLd~!

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

In this WORLD,
where everything seems UNCERTAIN,
only one thing is DEFINITE.
You'll always be my FRIEND,
beyond WORDS,
beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

I believe in angels,
the kind that heaven sends.
I'm surrounded by angels but
I call them my best friends.
Happy frndship day !!

No comments: