Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Friendship Day SMS

"The ship that will never sink is my friendship with you. "
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!"

"FRIENDSHIP is like a tree...
It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be,
but is on how DEEP the ROOTS HAVE GROWN...
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!"

If you need advice, text me...
If you need a friend, call me...
If you need me, come to me...
If you need money... ...........
THE SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED!
Happy friendship day !!

"I met U as a stranger,
I leave U as a friend,
as long as the world stands,
 our friendship nv ends.
All friends nv split N even
if they do they will meet again.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!! "

The times we shared is like shooting star...
the time is short but really beautiful moments....
Forever engraved in our hearts....
Friends forever~!!!
happy friendship day !!

We've known each other by CHANCE,
became friends by CHOICE,
still friends by DECISION.
And when we say FRIEND FOREVER,
that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

A ring is round and has no end....
and that's how long I'll be your friend.
happy frndship day !!

No comments: