Friday, August 5, 2011

Friendship Day Text Messages

Sometimes my mind asked why?
I miss u, Why?
I care 4 u, Why?
I remember u then my heart
answered its simply
b’coz you are a sweet friend!!
Happy Friendship Day

When i'm walking in front of u,
I'm protecting u.
When i'm beside u
i'm there for u,
when i'm behind u,
I'm watching over u.
When i'm alone,
I'm thinking of u.
Happy Friendship Day !!!!!!!!

"If friends were flowers
I would not pick you!
I'll let you grow in the
garden & cultivate you with love
and care so
I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!
Happy Friendship Day !!!!!!!!"

We've known each other by CHANCE,
became friends by CHOICE,
still friends by DECISION.
And when we say FRIEND FOREVER,
that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!
Happy Friendship Day

There is a gift that gold cannot buy,
a blessing dats rare & true,
dats the gift of a wonderful
friend like the friend dat i have in u!
Happy Friendship Day

"Everyone hears what you say...
Friends listen to what you say...
Best friends listen to what you don't say..."
Happy Friendship Day

A friend is never a coincidence in your life,
they are meant to enter
your life to bring you joy and laughter.
So, i will treasure the friendship between us.
Happy Friendship Day

Wat u see as truth
wat u see as lies remember
that true friendship never dies
although we may change & drift apart,
ill always value u deep within my heart!
Happy Friendship Day

No comments: