Friday, August 5, 2011

Friendship Day SMS Messages

6 rules to be HAPPY:
Free your heart from hatred;
Free your mind from worries;
Live simply;
Expect less;
Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

If U need a friend and
there are a hundred steps
between us,
you can take the 1st step
 to get near me and
i will take all 99 step
to be there for you.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

Knowing a friend like u has made me happy
in a million ways And
if Ever I Have to Let you go………..
I would Find a million reasons
to make u stay!!!!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

"How can u tell the rain
not 2 fall when clouds exist?
How can u tell the leaves
not 2 fall when wind exist?
How can u tell me not to fall
in friendship when u exist.
happy frndship day"

If I m in hell & u in heaven,
I always look up & be proud of u.
but if I were In heaven & u in hell,
I beg God 2 send me down coz
heaven wont be heaven without u.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

Life is 4 u,
death is 4 me,
being happy is 4 u,
being sad is 4 me,
being together is 4 u,
being lonely is 4 me,
everything 4 u but u r 4 me.
happy frndship day !!

"There r many stars
but the moon is u,
there are many friends
but the best is u,,
To forget me that’s up to u,,,
To forget u I will never ever do.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!! "

If I could pull down the rainbow
I would write ur name with it &
put it back in the sky to let
everybody know how colorful
my life is with a friend like u!!

"Never say ur happy when ur sad…
never say ur fine when ur not ok…
never say u feel good when u feel bad…
and never say ur alone when I m still alive.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!"

No comments: