Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Friendship Day Wishes

EveRyDay I seE LoTs oF StRangErS PasSiNg By mE,
ThiS mAkeS mE reAlisED tHat,
LifE woUlD be BORING,
WiThoUt A FriEnD LiKE U..
happy friendship day !!

If friends were flowers
I would not pick you!
I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate
you with love and care
so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!
happy friendship day !!

I always thought loving
some1 was the greatest feeling,
but I realised tat loving a friend is even better,
we lose ppl we love but
we never lose true friends.
happy friendship day !!

Everyone hears what you say...
Friends listen to what you say...
Best friends listen to what you don't say...
Happy frndship day !!

A friend is never a coincidence in your life,
they are meant to enter your life
to bring you joy and laughter.
So, i will treasure the friendship between us.
Happy friendship day !!

Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember
that true friendship never dies although
we may change & drift apart,
ill always value u deep within my heart!
Happy friendship day !!

There is a gift that gold cannot buy,
a blessing dats rare & true,
dats the gift of a wonderful
friend like the friend dat
i have in u!
happy frndship day !!

Many people will walk in
and out of your life,
but only true friends
will leave footprints in your heart.
happy frndship day !!

No comments: