Thursday, August 4, 2011

Text Messages For Friendship Day

U may be out of my sight,
but not out of my heart,
U may be out of my reach
but not out of my mind.
I may mean nothing to u
but u will always be special to me!!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY

"Friends are like a head of hair.
You might lose some,
but with enough $money$
you can buy them back.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!"

Friends are like stars.
You can't always see them,
But you know they are always there for you…
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY

Never abandon old friends.
They are hard 2 replace.
Friendships is like wine:
it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER.
Just like us...
i get BETTER,
u get OLDER.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY

"Time might lead me to nowhere;
Fate might break me apart;
I'll always be thankful that once,
along my life's journey
I found a friend like U...
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!"

"I want u 2 know that our friendship means
 a lot 2 me. U cry,
I cry. U laugh..
I laugh.
U jump out of d window..
I look down n then..
I laugh again..
hahaha
happy frndship day !!"

A day is going to end again.
It is nice to have a friend
like U making my everyday seems so great.
Thank U my good friend
lastly gd nite n sweet dreams…
happy frndship day

I would not call myself important,
but I am convinced that
when I was not born,
everyone would like to know why.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY

The times we shared is like shooting star...
the time is short but really beautiful moments....
Forever engraved in our hearts....
Friends forever~!!!

The sun is glazing,
upon the sunlight
i see the path of our friendship
shining brightly knowing
that it is so great to
have a friend like YOU!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
:)

I have seen angels in the sky…
I have seen snowfall in july…
I have seen things u
only imAgine to see…
But I haven’t seen anything sweeter than u.

As long as we have memories,
yesterday remains;
as long as we have hope,
tomorrow awaits.
As long as we have Friendship,
each day is never a waste.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

No comments: